Used under the Creative Commons License
April 12th, 2019
Legassie Financial Ltd. is an independent Financial Services brokerage, based in the Walnut Grove area of Langley, BC. We’ve been in business for 8 years, hold contracts with around 15 financial institutions and serve approximately 350 clients. We work primarily with families, providing customized financial strategies for all aspects of their financial plan. Our work includes banking strategies, cash flow planning, debt management, insurance portfolios, investment portfolios, retirement planning and estate planning. We also provide some business services, including group benefits programs.
We are looking for an individual to support our existing team on a part-time basis. You will be partnered directly with an established Financial Advisor and Administrative Assistant. The new role will focus on Development and Operations, with the specific job description to be tailored to the skills and abilities of the successful individual.
The role could include direct communication with existing and new clients, planning logistics for client events, development and implementation of client management systems, or other aspects of our practice.
- Adhere to existing Compliance and Privacy Programs
- Work with the existing team to understand the services being provided to our clients, and the internal systems being used
- Participate in the team’s review & assessment of existing branding, client-materials, marketing efforts and ideas.
- Directly assist and communicate with clients, as appropriate.
Given the nature of our business, this role has plenty of flexibility and will be tailored to the strengths of the successful applicant. As a team, we all expect to serve outside of our primary roles as necessary to support our teammates.
There is potential for full time work and further career development, as you progress.
- Existing business systems and procedures
- Ongoing training and skills development
- Flexible schedule and workload
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office
- Relevant experience
- Demonstrated creativity, energy, and a desire to learn
It is expected that this position will require approximately 15 hours per week, with some variation from week to week. Following orientation, we can build some flexibility into your schedule.
Compensation will be in the form of an hourly wage, appropriate to the past experience and ability of the successful individual.
Applications should be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The next round of applications will be considered on April 19th, 2019.